Kinder by Nature Trial Pack
Plastic-Free Baby Wipes: The most eco-friendly wipes on the planet
These plant-based baby wipes are made from 100% biodegradable wood pulp that decomposes in just 60 days!
Do you know most other wipes are made using 100% plastic that can take up to 450 years to degrade.
Want to know a little secret on how to tell if a wipe is made from a natural material or plastic?
Our wipes are made using 100% natural viscose and these can sometimes stick together due to the tiny little soft threads whereas a plastic wipe will glide apart because of all those synthetic fibres.
Simply separate our wipes and feel assured you have done your bit for our planet by using no plastic!
In this Trial Pack you will receive:
- Kinder by Nature Water-Based wipes x 2 packs
- Kinder by Nature Plant-Based wipes x 2 packs
- Kinder by Nature Nose Nuzzles wipes x 2 packs
- Kinder by Nature Mucky Mitts hand spray x 1 unit
+ Free UK delivery
The only wipes on the market made Kinder By Nature
Unlike the big baby brands, we don’t use cheap and nasty chemicals in our wipes. In fact, they’re even vegan-friendly.
Plus with all our baby wipes being made right here in the UK, you can be proud to support local, independent family-run businesses with every purchase you make.
- Plastic-Free, 100% biodegradable and chlorine-free cloth, that compost in just 60 days!
- 100% recyclable packaging, right down to the label (Nose Nuzzles wipes available with recyclable packaging shortly)
- 99% naturally derived ingredients from renewable vegetable or plant extracts.
- 0% alcohol, parabens, SLS, SLES, lanolin, phthalates, phenoxyethanol or benzoates.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- pH balanced, dermatologically tested and paediatrician approved.
- 100% fragrance and perfume free
- Vegan friendly
- Kinder by Nature is against animal testing.
- Made in UK
- Made for parents, by parents